This role will be a support role working closely with the field sales team, on pre-sales and sales activities.
The sales department is responsible for representing and promoting our values to ensure a consistent experience is delivered to our customers
It includes, interacting daily with the sales team and other departments in the company, liaising with prospects and existing clients by phone or email, and preparing and progressing sales files from quote to order, in readiness for handover to the installation or service department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Adhere to all Company procedures and policies
· Meet and greet
· Ensure the smooth running of the office and in the sales office in particular
· Answer calls promptly and professionally
· Adopt Clarion’s customer-focused culture
· Monitor all office equipment and report any problems
Direct Sales Support
· Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers ensuring a good working relationship
· Promote collaboration between the teams by liaising with other departments as required
· Provide support and cover for the sales department
· Answer the telephone and deal with any customer enquires
· Log all orders and quotes as and when they are received
· Chase requests and provides customer updates
· Assist Sales Team with producing quotations and associated documentation in a timely manner.
· Issue documentation usually via email to Clients in a professional manner.
· Prepare and process orders in readiness for handover to the installation or service teams
· Maintain & update enquiries & ensure information is accurate and complete
· Produce Sales Figures, and commission reports on a weekly basis for the Sales Manager
· To prepare documentation and other reports on request
· Manage calendar entries for the sales team
· Support the general admin team as and when required
· Manage and distribute the sales shared mailbox
· Work closely with the marketing department
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as dictated by your changing role within the organisation and overall business objectives of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a similar environment (Preferable)
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc (Essential)
- Good understanding of customer contact databases (Essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to respond quickly to various situations.
- Presentable at all times.
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team
- Keen to learn & progress
Reference ID: CSSSALES
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
if you are interested in working within a small, proactive and friendly team, we would absolutely love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.