Recognition / Developemnt / Responsibiltiy / Growth / Acheivement
Attractive salary for the right candidate.
Looking for a security engineer job? We are a small, friendly, locally run business providing a high-quality service to our clients. We work with commercial, industrial and public sector clients. Most of our work is carried out in Manchester and the north-west area.
Due to the Company’s continued expansion, we have a range of permanent, full-time position security system engineer roles to join our Engineering Team in Manchester (Audenshaw).
The successful applicant must have prior experience in the service or installation of Intruder Alarms, CCTV or Access Control Systems within commercial and public sector properties.
Applicants must also have excellent communication skills, be approachable, of smart appearance and be able to demonstrate a mature personality coupled with energy and enthusiasm.
Security Systems Service / Installation / Engineer Job
- Attractive salary for the right candidate.
- 30 minutes door-to-door travel (both ways)
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday (Up to 33 days holiday based on years of service)
- Van with Fuel Card
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Uniform / Smartphone / Laptop
Qualifications / Experience
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must hold a full driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
Hours Of Work
- 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- 40-hour working week
- Overtime paid at time and a half. Double time on Sundays and bank holidays.
- On-Call rota usually, 1 in 6, paid at a premium.