Welcome to the Clarion Security Systems May 2022 roundup, where we highlight the latest news, projects, and industry insights.
Highlights from May
Here at Clarion, we’ve had another great month. Here are some of our highlights:
- In May, we were awarded over 20 projects, ranging from local jobs in the North West to projects in Portsmouth and Crewe!
- Our service team handled a variety of maintenance and faults in Manchester, Liverpool, Halifax, Blackpool and other locations.
- Our installation team worked on projects in Crewe, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington and other locations.
- We further strengthened our team’s emergency first aid capabilities by having two members complete their training.
Star Of The Month
The Clarion Star Of The Month Awards is another addition to recognising excellence in the workplace and celebrating our successes.
Based on the criteria below, the winner is the one who receives the most votes from other team members throughout the month.
- Fantastic teamwork
- Great customer service
- Outstanding performance
- Strong teamwork
- A great attitude
The winner then gets to spin the “Wheel Of Fortune” to see what prize they will receive.
I am delighted to announce that Colin (Purchasing) has won the May Star of the Month!
Colin won a £50 JD voucher (which he used to purchase a new Manchester City shirt), and the below is some of the feedback he received:
“Very hard worker and his chicken tang is amazing.”
“Always on the lookout for the best deals and provides useful information on product lead times.”
“He knows the company inside and out, and he helps with anything you need. He is a great part of the company and would be a huge loss if he ever left. “
At Clarion, we typically have roughly 30 projects going at any given moment. Here is a selection of projects on which we have conducted case studies this month:
- Clarion Installs 30 HD IP Cameras for A Manufacturing Client In Wigan – https://clarionuk.com/case-studies/cameras-for-a-manufacturing-client-in-wigan/
- Clarion Installs An Intercom System For A Power Station In Northamptonshire – https://clarionuk.com/case-studies/power-station-intercom-system/
- Clarion Installs Automatic Barrier For Oldham Based Business – https://clarionuk.com/case-studies/clarion-installs-automatic-barrier-for-oldham-based-business/
- Clarion Installs Video Intercom System For A Manchester-Based Energy Company – https://clarionuk.com/case-studies/clarion-installs-video-intercom-system-for-a-manchester-based-energy-company/
Pawel, who is celebrating his 15-year work anniversary this month, deserves our congratulations!
Pawel is a crucial member of our engineering team that deals with our clients in the south of England.
We also celebrate Tommy (Engineering), who recently rejoined Clarion and is celebrating his one-year anniversary.
Thank you so much for everything you do!
We are a small, friendly, locally run business providing a high-quality service to our clients. We work with commercial, industrial and public sector clients in Manchester, the northwest and across the UK.
We have a variety of available opportunities and are pleased to schedule interviews at a time that is convenient for you.
- Engineering Manager
- Project Manager
- Purchasing/Stores Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Business Administrator
- Security Service Engineer
- Senior Security Engineer / Project Engineer
- Hanwha Techwin Launches New Infrared Technology Panoramic Camera – https://securityjournaluk.com/hanwha-infrared-technology-panoramic-camera/
- Taking a closer look at current security industry trends – https://securityjournaluk.com/closer-look-at-current-industry-trends/
- Gallagher cuts ribbon on European Headquarters – https://psimagazine.co.uk/gallagher-cuts-ribbon-on-european-headquarters/