Factory Security Company In Manchester, the North-West and across the UK since 1996.
A robust and cost-effective factory security system can help you protect your premises from the threat of crime, ensure your staff are safe, monitor attendance, and manage the flow of personnel throughout the building. At Clarion, we have worked on numerous factory security system projects over the years and provided bespoke security solutions that have had a real impact on processes, health and safety compliance, and the reduction of theft.
- Installing a High Definition (HD) or Ultra HD CCTV system provides crystal clear images both internally and externally.
- Remote CCTV monitoring gives your factory 24/7 protection.
- An access control system monitors the flow of personnel, prohibiting people from certain areas, and providing evidence of attendance and time worked.
- An intruder alarm system can also deter theft and burglary of assets from your premises. This can also be externally monitored and, in the event of an activation, a police response can be requested.
Factory Security Solutions
Factory security is all about protecting assets, people, and processes. Factories may contain hundreds of tools, products, or other valuable products that offer a quick source of income. As well as machinery which could cause harm if not properly used, this is where security systems can help to ensure processes and procedures are being adhered to and provide evidence of misuse in the event of an incident occurring.
On this page, you will learn all about factory security systems and:
- Factory CCTV systems
- Factory Alarm Systems
- Factory access control systems
Factory Security Systems
A comprehensive factory security system includes an integrated approach of multiple systems. This would include security cameras, access control, and an alarm system. Here’s how they can deal with your factory security:
- Reduce internal thefts, such as employee theft.
- Stop unauthorised access to the factory and record/track movement throughout the factory.
- Reduce external threats such as intrusions, vandalism, burglaries, and malicious acts.
- 24/7 day and night security.
- Save money by not having to employ security personnel.
- Ability to integrate systems together in order to provide a more comprehensive security plan covering all the potential threats.
- Save on insurance premiums if you have a high-grade system.